Please call 083-852-4174 to make an appointment today Or add us on LINE @harmonyclinic for special promotions and discounts
We have 3 different types of facial treatment available:
IPL(Intense Pulsed Light) – a light therapy used to treat spots, acne, wrinkles, freckle, pores, and unwanted hair. It also improves skin tone and helps stimulate collagen production.
RF(Radiofrequency) – a technique which stimulates collagen production in order to reduce the appearance of fine lines and loose skin. The areas that can be treated are neck, chin, under eyes, cheeks, upper arms, chest, stomach, and tights.
BIO Light – using LED light to treat skin problems.
What is the procedure for getting a facial treatment?
The patient may need to have 4-6 sessions to get the desired result. The patient generally feels that the skin is smoother, the pres are more tighten, and marks fade after having 4-6 sessions.
The skin will need time to heal after each treatment, so the treatments should be spaced about 1 month apart. However, this depends on which treatment is chosen.
To get the best result, it is recommended to follow these recovery tips:
- Avoid directly exposing to sunlight and tanning beds for 1-2 weeks after the treatment.
- Always apply sunscreen before going out.
- Avoid waxing
- Avoid chemical peels
- Do not receive any collagen injections
- Avoid drugs that increase your bleeding risks, such as aspirin (Ecotrin) and ibuprofen (Advil)
- Avoid creams or other products that contain vitamin A, such as RetinA, or glycolic acid.