Please call 083-852-4174 to make an appointment today Or add us on LINE @harmonyclinic for special promotions and discounts
We have 3 types of thread lift available:
Miracle thread – suitable for patients with very sagging skin because insoluble sutures are used to effectively lift up the skin.
Super lift – the newly melted sutures from Korea which more effective than other types of sutures to lift up the skin.
Miracu lift – smooth sutures which can lift the skin up very well and can be used with other types of sutures.
It is for someone who experiences mild and moderate drooping and sagging skin. Thread lift helps you to get a more youthful facial appearance as the procedure lifts up the weaken skin resulted by aging.
What is the procedure for getting a thread lift?
The results can last up to approximately 10 years, whereas a thread lift generally last from 1-3 years. However, how long the results last depends on the types of sutures used:
Miracle thread – lasts from 5-10 years
Super lift – lasts from 2-3 years
- Apply ice packs to the treated area.
- Avoid wearing makeup for 24 hours.
- Avoid drinking alcohol for 2 days after the treatment.
- Do not take pills or vitamins that cause bleeding such as Vitamin E, Aspirin, or ginkgo leaf.
- Avoid touching the treated for 2-3 days after the treatment, and touch the face gently.
- Do not get any facial treatment such as laser and face massage for 2 weeks after the treatment.
- Avoid activities like swimming and yoga for 2 weeks after the treatment.
- Avoid strenuous physical activity and exercise.
- Sleep face-up in an elevated position.
- Avoid overexposure directly to sunlight