What are the different types of laser treatments available?
Who is it for?
How long does it take?
How long does it last?
There is no need for hospitalization, so the patient can return home shortly after the procedure. It is recommended that the patient follows recovery tips for the desired results:
- Avoid rubbing, massaging, or applying any pressure to the treated area for 6-8 hours.
- Cosmetics and cream can be applied gently. Avoid rubbing in the treated area.
- Apple a cold compress directly to the area if you have swelling or bruising.
- Try to contract muscles that were treated for 1 to 2 hours to allow Botulinum Toxin Type A to penetrate into muscles.
- Do not lie down for 4 hours after the procedure.
- Put an extra pillow under your head for the first night to reduce swelling.
- Avoid doing any strenuous activity and workout session for at least 24 hours after the injection.
- Consult your doctor if you have any question.